Basin Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Basin meaning in French cuvette. Basin meaning has been search 3260 (three thousand two hundred and sixty) times till 5/19/2022. You can also find Basin meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The entire tract of country drained by a river, or sloping towards a sea or lake.
- (n.) The quantity contained in a basin.
- (n.) A hollow place containing water, as a pond, a dock for ships, a little bay.
- (n.) An isolated or circumscribed formation, particularly where the strata dip inward, on all sides, toward a center; -- especially applied to the coal formations, called coal basins or coal fields.
- (n.) A hollow vessel or dish, to hold water for washing, and for various other uses.
- (n.) A hollow vessel, of various forms and materials, used in the arts or manufactures, as that used by glass grinders for forming concave glasses, by hatters for molding a hat into shape, etc.
- (n.) A circular or oval valley, or depression of the surface of the ground, the lowest part of which is generally occupied by a lake, or traversed by a river.
Multi Language Dictionary