Bastard Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Bastard meaning in French bâtard. Bastard meaning has been search 7365 (seven thousand three hundred and sixty-five) times till 11/30/2021. You can also find Bastard meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Begotten and born out of lawful matrimony; illegitimate. See Bastard, n., note.
- (n.) A sweet Spanish wine like muscadel in flavor.
- (n.) Lacking in genuineness; spurious; false; adulterate; -- applied to things which resemble those which are genuine, but are really not so.
- (n.) A large size of mold, in which sugar is drained.
- (n.) Of an unusual make or proportion; as, a bastard musket; a bastard culverin.
- (n.) An inferior quality of soft brown sugar, obtained from the sirups that / already had several boilings.
- (n.) A writing paper of a particular size. See Paper.
- (v. t.) To bastardize.
- (n.) Abbreviated, as the half title in a page preceding the full title page of a book.
- (n.) A "natural" child; a child begotten and born out of wedlock; an illegitimate child; one born of an illicit union.
Multi Language Dictionary