Bate Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Bate meaning in French diminuer. Bate meaning has been search 4189 (four thousand one hundred and eighty-nine) times till 5/17/2022. You can also find Bate meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To remove.
- (v. t.) To steep in bate, as hides, in the manufacture of leather.
- (v. i.) To remit or retrench a part; -- with of.
- (n.) An alkaline solution consisting of the dung of certain animals; -- employed in the preparation of hides; grainer.
- (n.) See 2d Bath.
- () imp. of Bite.
- (v. t.) To deprive of.
- (v. i.) To waste away.
- (n.) Strife; contention.
- (v. t.) To lessen by retrenching, deducting, or reducing; to abate; to beat down; to lower.
- (v. t.) To attack; to bait.
- (v. t.) To allow by way of abatement or deduction.
- (v. t.) To leave out; to except.
- (v. i.) To flutter as a hawk; to bait.
Multi Language Dictionary