Boon Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Boon meaning in French bénédiction. Boon meaning has been search 3166 (three thousand one hundred and sixty-six) times till 12/6/2021. You can also find Boon meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The woody portion flax, which is separated from the fiber as refuse matter by retting, braking, and scutching.
- (n.) That which is asked or granted as a benefit or favor; a gift; a benefaction; a grant; a present.
- (n.) Gay; merry; jovial; convivial.
- (n.) Good; prosperous; as, boon voyage.
- (n.) A prayer or petition.
- (n.) Kind; bountiful; benign.
Multi Language Dictionary