• Boul Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A curved handle.
• Boulangerite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A mineral of a bluish gray color and metallic luster, usually in plumose masses, also compact. It is a sulphide of antimony and lead.
• Boulder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Bowlder.
- (n.) A mass of any rock, whether rounded or not, that has been transported by natural agencies from its native bed. See Drift.
- (n.) A large stone, worn smooth or rounded by the action of water; a large pebble.