Brave Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Brave meaning in French guerrier indien. Brave meaning has been search 4655 (four thousand six hundred and fifty-five) times till 1/23/2022. You can also find Brave meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (superl.) Having any sort of superiority or excellence; -- especially such as in conspicuous.
- (v. t.) To adorn; to make fine or showy.
- (superl.) Making a fine show or display.
- (superl.) Bold; courageous; daring; intrepid; -- opposed to cowardly; as, a brave man; a brave act.
- (n.) A challenge; a defiance; bravado.
- (n.) A brave person; one who is daring.
- (v. t.) To encounter with courage and fortitude; to set at defiance; to defy; to dare.
- (n.) Specifically, an Indian warrior.
- (n.) A man daring beyond discretion; a bully.
Multi Language Dictionary