Buffalo Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Buffalo meaning in French buffle. Buffalo meaning has been search 3892 (three thousand eight hundred and ninety-two) times till 10/28/2021. You can also find Buffalo meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The buffalo fish. See Buffalo fish, below.
- (n.) A species of the genus Bos or Bubalus (B. bubalus), originally from India, but now found in most of the warmer countries of the eastern continent. It is larger and less docile than the common ox, and is fond of marshy places and rivers.
- (n.) Any species of wild ox.
- (n.) The bison of North America.
- (n.) A very large and savage species of the same genus (B. Caffer) found in South Africa; -- called also Cape buffalo.
- (n.) A buffalo robe. See Buffalo robe, below.
Multi Language Dictionary