Bye Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Bye meaning in Spanish jugador desocupado en torneos. Bye meaning has been search 11999 (eleven thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine) times till 10/23/2021. You can also find Bye meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A thing not directly aimed at; something which is a secondary object of regard; an object by the way, etc.; as in on or upon the bye, i. e., in passing; indirectly; by implication.
- (n.) In certain games, a station or place of an individual player.
- (n.) A run made upon a missed ball; as, to steal a bye.
- (n.) A dwelling.
- (n.) In various sports in which the contestants are drawn in pairs, the position or turn of one left with no opponent in consequence of an odd number being engaged; as, to draw a bye in a round of a tennis tournament.
- (n.) The hole or holes of a stipulated course remaining unplayed at the end of a match.
Multi Language Dictionary