meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Bivouac, Cantonment, Clique, Coterie, Encamp, Encampment, Pack, Tent. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Camp, Campaign, and Camping.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An ancient game of football, played in some parts of England.
- (n.) The company or body of persons encamped, as of soldiers, of surveyors, of lumbermen, etc.
- (v. i.) To pitch or prepare a camp; to encamp; to lodge in a camp; -- often with out.
- (n.) A single hut or shelter; as, a hunters camp.
- (n.) A mound of earth in which potatoes and other vegetables are stored for protection against frost; -- called also burrow and pie.
- (n.) The ground or spot on which tents, huts, etc., are erected for shelter, as for an army or for lumbermen, etc.
- (n.) A collection of tents, huts, etc., for shelter, commonly arranged in an orderly manner.
- (v. t.) To afford rest or lodging for, as an army or travelers.
- (n.) To play the game called camp.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a خیمہ -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Camp, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary