Khema Meaning in English
meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Bivouac, Cantonment, Clique, Coterie and Encamp. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An ancient game of football, played in some parts of England.
- (n.) The company or body of persons encamped, as of soldiers, of surveyors, of lumbermen, etc.
- (v. i.) To pitch or prepare a camp; to encamp; to lodge in a camp; -- often with out.
- (n.) A single hut or shelter; as, a hunters camp.
- (n.) A mound of earth in which potatoes and other vegetables are stored for protection against frost; -- called also burrow and pie.
- (n.) The ground or spot on which tents, huts, etc., are erected for shelter, as for an army or for lumbermen, etc.
- (n.) A collection of tents, huts, etc., for shelter, commonly arranged in an orderly manner.
- (v. t.) To afford rest or lodging for, as an army or travelers.
- (n.) To play the game called camp.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
خیمہ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
khema, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of
khema. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary