• Caring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Care
• Car Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
- (n.) The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain passengers, ballast, etc.
- (n.) A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
- (n.) The stars also called Charless Wain, the Great Bear, or the Dipper.
- (n.) A floating perforated box for living fish.
- (n.) The cage of a lift or elevator.
- (n.) A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor, dignity, or solemnity.
• Care Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- (n.) Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- (n.) The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- (n.) A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- (n.) To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.