Carriage Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Carriage meaning in French voiture. Carriage meaning has been search 2893 (two thousand eight hundred and ninety-three) times till 5/16/2022. You can also find Carriage meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A wheeled vehicle for persons, esp. one designed for elegance and comfort.
- (n.) The manner of carrying ones self; behavior; bearing; deportment; personal manners.
- (n.) A wheeled vehicle carrying a fixed burden, as a gun carriage.
- (n.) That which carries of conveys,
- (n.) That which is carried; burden; baggage.
- (n.) A frame or cage in which something is carried or supported; as, a bell carriage.
- (n.) The act or manner of conducting measures or projects; management.
- (n.) The act of carrying, transporting, or conveying.
- (n.) A part of a machine which moves and carries of supports some other moving object or part.
- (n.) The price or expense of carrying.
Multi Language Dictionary