Changeling Meaning in French
Find Pakistan's authentic, largest, and latest collection of Meanings, Synonyms, Thesaurus, with Antanoyms, Definitions of wide range of different languages words online.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Given to change; inconstant.
- (n.) One apt to change; a waverer.
- (a.) Taken or left in place of another; changed.
- (n.) A simpleton; an idiot.
- (n.) One who, or that which, is left or taken in the place of another, as a child exchanged by fairies.
Multi Language Dictionary