Clamps Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Clamps meaning in Spanish gafa. Clamps meaning has been search 2968 (two thousand nine hundred and sixty-eight) times till 10/4/2022. You can also find Clamps meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A heavy footstep; a tramp.
- (n.) A piece of wood placed across another, or inserted into another, to bind or strengthen.
- (n.) A thick plank on the inner part of a ships side, used to sustain the ends of beams.
- (v. t.) To fasten with a clamp or clamps; to apply a clamp to; to place in a clamp.
- (v. t.) To cover, as vegetables, with earth.
- (n.) One of a pair of movable pieces of lead, or other soft material, to cover the jaws of a vise and enable it to grasp without bruising.
- (n.) A mollusk. See Clam.
- (n.) An instrument with a screw or screws by which work is held in its place or two parts are temporarily held together.
- (v. i.) To tread heavily or clumsily; to clump.
- (n.) Something rigid that holds fast or binds things together; a piece of wood or metal, used to hold two or more pieces together.
- (n.) A mass of bricks heaped up to be burned; or of ore for roasting, or of coal for coking.
Multi Language Dictionary