• Clarify Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make clear or bright by freeing from feculent matter; to defecate; to fine; -- said of liquids, as wine or sirup.
- (v. t.) To glorify.
- (v. t.) To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
- (v. i.) To grow clear or bright; to clear up.
- (v. i.) To grow or become clear or transparent; to become free from feculent impurities, as wine or other liquid under clarification.
• Clarifying Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Clarify