Cost Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Cost meaning in French prix. Cost meaning has been search 2517 (two thousand five hundred and seventeen) times till 12/6/2021. You can also find Cost meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) The amount paid, charged, or engaged to be paid, for anything bought or taken in barter; charge; expense; hence, whatever, as labor, self-denial, suffering, etc., is requisite to secure benefit.
- (n.) See Cottise.
- (v. t.) Loss of any kind; detriment; pain; suffering.
- (v. t.) Expenses incurred in litigation.
- (n.) A rib; a side; a region or coast.
- (v. t.) To require to be given, expended, or laid out therefor, as in barter, purchase, acquisition, etc.; to cause the cost, expenditure, relinquishment, or loss of; as, the ticket cost a dollar; the effort cost his life.
- (v. t.) To require to be borne or suffered; to cause.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cost
Multi Language Dictionary