Counsel Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Counsel meaning in Spanish letrado. Counsel meaning has been search 3927 (three thousand nine hundred and twenty-seven) times till 5/20/2022. You can also find Counsel meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Deliberate purpose; design; intent; scheme; plan.
- (n.) Interchange of opinions; mutual advising; consultation.
- (v. t.) To advise or recommend, as an act or course.
- (n.) One who gives advice, especially in legal matters; one professionally engaged in the trial or management of a cause in court; also, collectively, the legal advocates united in the management of a case; as, the defendant has able counsel.
- (n.) Result of consultation; advice; instruction.
- (v. t.) To give advice to; to advice, admonish, or instruct, as a person.
- (n.) Examination of consequences; exercise of deliberate judgment; prudence.
- (n.) A secret opinion or purpose; a private matter.
Multi Language Dictionary