Cram Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Cram meaning in French rassemblement. Cram meaning has been search 3560 (three thousand five hundred and sixty) times till 6/25/2022. You can also find Cram meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To eat greedily, and to satiety; to stuff.
- (n.) The act of cramming.
- (v. i.) To make crude preparation for a special occasion, as an examination, by a hasty and extensive course of memorizing or study.
- (v. t.) To press, force, or drive, particularly in filling, or in thrusting one thing into another; to stuff; to crowd; to fill to superfluity; as, to cram anything into a basket; to cram a room with people.
- (v. t.) To fill with food to satiety; to stuff.
- (n.) Information hastily memorized; as, a cram from an examination.
- (n.) A warp having more than two threads passing through each dent or split of the reed.
- (v. t.) To put hastily through an extensive course of memorizing or study, as in preparation for an examination; as, a pupil is crammed by his tutor.
Multi Language Dictionary