Cunning Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Cunning meaning in Spanish bellaco. Cunning meaning has been search 2990 (two thousand nine hundred and ninety) times till 10/18/2021. You can also find Cunning meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Crafty; sly; artful; designing; deceitful.
- (a.) Knowing; skillful; dexterous.
- (a.) Wrought with, or exhibiting, skill or ingenuity; ingenious; curious; as, cunning work.
- (a.) Knowledge; art; skill; dexterity.
- (a.) The faculty or act of using stratagem to accomplish a purpose; fraudulent skill or dexterity; deceit; craft.
- (a.) Pretty or pleasing; as, a cunning little boy.
Multi Language Dictionary