Curl Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Curl meaning in French boucle. Curl meaning has been search 4196 (four thousand one hundred and ninety-six) times till 8/16/2022. You can also find Curl meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) To twist or form into ringlets; to crisp, as the hair.
- (v.) An undulating or waving line or streak in any substance, as wood, glass, etc.; flexure; sinuosity.
- (v.) A ringlet, especially of hair; anything of a spiral or winding form.
- (v. i.) To contract or bend into curls or ringlets, as hair; to grow in curls or spirals, as a vine; to be crinkled or contorted; to have a curly appearance; as, leaves lie curled on the ground.
- (n.) To twist or make onto coils, as a serpents body.
- (v.) A disease in potatoes, in which the leaves, at their first appearance, seem curled and shrunken.
- (v. i.) To play at the game called curling.
- (n.) To shape (the brim) into a curve.
- (v. i.) To move in curves, spirals, or undulations; to contract in curving outlines; to bend in a curved form; to make a curl or curls.
- (n.) To raise in waves or undulations; to ripple.
- (n.) To deck with, or as with, curls; to ornament.
Multi Language Dictionary