Death Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Death meaning in French fin. Death meaning has been search 4764 (four thousand seven hundred and sixty-four) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Death meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) Cause of loss of life.
- (v. i.) Danger of death.
- (v. i.) Murder; murderous character.
- (v. i.) Manner of dying; act or state of passing from life.
- (v. i.) Total privation or loss; extinction; cessation; as, the death of memory.
- (v. i.) Anything so dreadful as to be like death.
- (v. i.) Personified: The destroyer of life, -- conventionally represented as a skeleton with a scythe.
- (v. i.) Loss of spiritual life.
- (v. i.) The cessation of all vital phenomena without capability of resuscitation, either in animals or plants.
Multi Language Dictionary