Demerit Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Demerit meaning in Spanish desmérito. Demerit meaning has been search 2641 (two thousand six hundred and forty-one) times till 6/27/2022. You can also find Demerit meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The state of one who deserves ill.
- (n.) That which one merits or deserves, either of good or ill; desert.
- (n.) To deserve; -- said in reference to both praise and blame.
- (n.) That which deserves blame; ill desert; a fault; a vice; misconduct; -- the opposite of merit.
- (v. i.) To deserve praise or blame.
- (n.) To depreciate or cry down.
Multi Language Dictionary