Depression Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Depression meaning in French récession. Depression meaning has been search 2896 (two thousand eight hundred and ninety-six) times till 6/25/2022. You can also find Depression meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Diminution, as of trade, etc.; inactivity; dullness.
- (n.) The act of depressing.
- (n.) The operation of reducing to a lower degree; -- said of equations.
- (n.) A method of operating for cataract; couching. See Couch, v. t., 8.
- (n.) Humiliation; abasement, as of pride.
- (n.) A falling in of the surface; a sinking below its true place; a cavity or hollow; as, roughness consists in little protuberances and depressions.
- (n.) The state of being depressed; a sinking.
- (n.) Dejection; despondency; lowness.
- (n.) The angular distance of a celestial object below the horizon.
Multi Language Dictionary