Desire Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Desire meaning in French envie. Desire meaning has been search 5024 (five thousand and twenty-four) times till 8/13/2022. You can also find Desire meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To miss; to regret.
- (v. t.) An expressed wish; a request; petition.
- (v. t.) Excessive or morbid longing; lust; appetite.
- (v. t.) Grief; regret.
- (v. t.) To require; to demand; to claim.
- (v. t.) To long for; to wish for earnestly; to covet.
- (v. t.) To express a wish for; to entreat; to request.
- (v. t.) The natural longing that is excited by the enjoyment or the thought of any good, and impels to action or effort its continuance or possession; an eager wish to obtain or enjoy.
- (v. t.) Anything which is desired; an object of longing.
Multi Language Dictionary