• Diagonal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A right line drawn from one angle to another not adjacent, of a figure of four or more sides, and dividing it into two parts.
- (n.) A diagonal cloth; a kind of cloth having diagonal stripes, ridges, or welts made in the weaving.
- (a.) Joining two not adjacent angles of a quadrilateral or multilateral figure; running across from corner to corner; crossing at an angle with one of the sides.
- (n.) A member, in a framed structure, running obliquely across a panel.
• Diagonally Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a diagonal direction.