Dickey Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Dickey meaning in Spanish pechera. Dickey meaning has been search 2784 (two thousand seven hundred and eighty-four) times till 10/5/2022. You can also find Dickey meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Alt. of Dicky
- () The haddock.
- () A seat at the back for servants.
- () One of various animals
- () A hat; esp., in U. S., a stiff hat or derby; in Eng., a straw hat.
- () A seat for the driver; -- called also dickey box.
- () A donkey.
- () Any small bird; -- called also dickey bird.
- () The hedge sparrow.
Multi Language Dictionary