Dismounts Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Dismounts meaning in Spanish desmontar. Dismounts meaning has been search 2543 (two thousand five hundred and forty-three) times till 1/27/2023. You can also find Dismounts meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To take down, or apart, as a machine.
- (v. t.) To throw or bring down from an elevation, place of honor and authority, or the like.
- (v. i.) To alight from a horse; to descend or get off, as a rider from his beast; as, the troops dismounted.
- (v. t.) To throw or remove from a horse; to unhorse; as, the soldier dismounted his adversary.
- (v. t.) To throw or remove from the carriage, or from that on which a thing is mounted; to break the carriage or wheels of, and render useless; to deprive of equipments or mountings; -- said esp. of artillery.
- (v. i.) To come down; to descend.
Multi Language Dictionary