• Dissected Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Cut into several parts; divided into sections; as, a dissected map.
- (a.) Cut deeply into many lobes or divisions; as, a dissected leaf.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dissect
• Dissect Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To divide into separate parts; to cut in pieces; to separate and expose the parts of, as an animal or a plant, for examination and to show their structure and relations; to anatomize.
- (v. t.) To analyze, for the purposes of science or criticism; to divide and examine minutely.