Equivalence Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Equivalence meaning in Spanish equivalencia. Equivalence meaning has been search 2748 (two thousand seven hundred and forty-eight) times till 2/7/2023. You can also find Equivalence meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Equal power or force; equivalent amount.
- (n.) The quantity of the combining power of an atom, expressed in hydrogen units; the number of hydrogen atoms can combine with, or be exchanged for; valency. See Valence.
- (n.) The degree of combining power as determined by relative weight. See Equivalent, n., 2.
- (v. t.) To be equivalent or equal to; to counterbalance.
- (n.) The condition of being equivalent or equal; equality of worth, value, signification, or force; as, an equivalence of definitions.
Multi Language Dictionary