Excise Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Excise meaning in Spanish impuestos interiores. Excise meaning has been search 3088 (three thousand and eighty-eight) times till 9/24/2023. You can also find Excise meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
• Excise Definition & Meaning
• Excised Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To cut out or off; to separate and remove; as, to excise a tumor.
- (n.) That department or bureau of the public service charged with the collection of the excise taxes.
- (n.) In inland duty or impost operating as an indirect tax on the consumer, levied upon certain specified articles, as, tobacco, ale, spirits, etc., grown or manufactured in the country. It is also levied to pursue certain trades and deal in certain commodities. Certain direct taxes (as, in England, those on carriages, servants, plate, armorial bearings, etc.), are included in the excise. Often used adjectively; as, excise duties; excise law; excise system.
- (v. t.) To lay or impose an excise upon.
- (v. t.) To impose upon; to overcharge.
• Exciseman Definition & Meaning
- (imp. & p. p.) of Excise
• Excisemen Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An officer who inspects and rates articles liable to excise duty.
- (pl. ) of Exciseman
Multi Language Dictionary