Exempt Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Exempt meaning in French exempt. Exempt meaning has been search 2904 (two thousand nine hundred and four) times till 10/17/2021. You can also find Exempt meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) One of four officers of the Yeomen of the Royal Guard, having the rank of corporal; an Exon.
- (a.) To release or deliver from some liability which others are subject to; to except or excuse from he operation of a law; to grant immunity to; to free from obligation; to release; as, to exempt from military duty, or from jury service; to exempt from fear or pain.
- (a.) Free, or released, from some liability to which others are subject; excepted from the operation or burden of some law; released; free; clear; privileged; -- (with from): not subject to; not liable to; as, goods exempt from execution; a person exempt from jury service.
- (a.) To remove; to set apart.
- (n.) One exempted or freed from duty; one not subject.
- (a.) Extraordinary; exceptional.
- (a.) Cut off; set apart.
Multi Language Dictionary