• Exterior Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Outward or external deportment, form, or ceremony; visible act; as, the exteriors of religion.
- (n.) The outward surface or part of a thing; that which is external; outside.
- (a.) External; on the outside; without the limits of; extrinsic; as, an object exterior to a man, opposed to what is within, or in his mind.
- (a.) Relating to foreign nations; foreign; as, the exterior relations of a state or kingdom.
- (a.) External; outward; pertaining to that which is external; -- opposed to interior; as, the exterior part of a sphere.
• Exteriority Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Surface; superficies; externality.
• Exteriorly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Outwardly; externally; on the exterior.