• Fade Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To sink away; to disappear gradually; to grow dim; to vanish.
- (a.) To become fade; to grow weak; to lose strength; to decay; to perish gradually; to wither, as a plant.
- (a.) Weak; insipid; tasteless; commonplace.
- (v. t.) To cause to wither; to deprive of freshness or vigor; to wear away.
- (a.) To lose freshness, color, or brightness; to become faint in hue or tint; hence, to be wanting in color.
• Faded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) That has lost freshness, color, or brightness; grown dim.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fade