Falters Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Falters meaning in Spanish decir titubeando. Falters meaning has been search 3124 (three thousand one hundred and twenty-four) times till 1/27/2023. You can also find Falters meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. & n.) To hesitate in purpose or action.
- (v. & n.) To hesitate; to speak brokenly or weakly; to stammer; as, his tongue falters.
- (v. t.) To utter with hesitation, or in a broken, trembling, or weak manner.
- (v. & n.) To fail in distinctness or regularity of exercise; -- said of the mind or of thought.
- (v. t.) To thrash in the chaff; also, to cleanse or sift, as barley.
- (v. & n.) To tremble; to totter; to be unsteady.
- (v. i.) Hesitation; trembling; feebleness; an uncertain or broken sound; as, a slight falter in her voice.
Multi Language Dictionary