Feeders Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Feeders meaning in Spanish alimentador. Feeders meaning has been search 2570 (two thousand five hundred and seventy) times till 1/27/2023. You can also find Feeders meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or leads along the material operated upon.
- (n.) One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or fattened.
- (n.) A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
- (n.) A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line which increases the business of the main line.
- (n.) A stream that flows into another body of water; a tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- (n.) One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- (n.) A device for supplying steam boilers with water as needed.
- (n.) A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or mineral vein.
- (n.) One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment; steward.
- (n.) One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
Multi Language Dictionary