Fell Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Fell meaning in French sensation. Fell meaning has been search 3573 (three thousand five hundred and seventy-three) times till 5/22/2022. You can also find Fell meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (imp.) of Fall
- (n.) A barren or rocky hill.
- (n.) The end of a web, formed by the last thread of the weft.
- (v. i.) To cause to fall; to prostrate; to bring down or to the ground; to cut down.
- (v. t.) To sew or hem; -- said of seams.
- (n.) The finer portions of ore which go through the meshes, when the ore is sorted by sifting.
- () imp. of Fall.
- (n.) A form of seam joining two pieces of cloth, the edges being folded together and the stitches taken through both thicknesses.
- (n.) A skin or hide of a beast with the wool or hair on; a pelt; -- used chiefly in composition, as woolfell.
- (n.) A wild field; a moor.
- (a.) Cruel; barbarous; inhuman; fierce; savage; ravenous.
- (a.) Eager; earnest; intent.
- (a.) Gall; anger; melancholy.
Multi Language Dictionary