Fiddle Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Fiddle meaning in French blague. Fiddle meaning has been search 3170 (three thousand one hundred and seventy) times till 12/4/2022. You can also find Fiddle meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A rack or frame of bars connected by strings, to keep table furniture in place on the cabin table in bad weather.
- (v. i.) To keep the hands and fingers actively moving as a fiddler does; to move the hands and fingers restlessy or in busy idleness; to trifle.
- (v. t.) To play (a tune) on a fiddle.
- (n.) A kind of dock (Rumex pulcher) with fiddle-shaped leaves; -- called also fiddle dock.
- (v. i.) To play on a fiddle.
- (n.) A stringed instrument of music played with a bow; a violin; a kit.
Multi Language Dictionary