Fikar in English
Fikar meaning in Urdu to English is Worry Fikar. Fikar synonym word is Brood, Care, Concern, Dwell and Headache. Similar words of Fikar are also commonly used in daily talks like Sooch bichar ma , Mutafikar, Soch bichar, and Mraqbe ke andaaz se.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Worry Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To harass with labor; to fatigue.
- (v. i.) To feel or express undue care and anxiety; to manifest disquietude or pain; to be fretful; to chafe; as, the child worries; the horse worries.
- (v. t.) To harass or beset with importunity, or with care an anxiety; to vex; to annoy; to torment; to tease; to fret; to trouble; to plague.
- (v. t.) To harass by pursuit and barking; to attack repeatedly; also, to tear or mangle with the teeth.
- (n.) A state of undue solicitude; a state of disturbance from care and anxiety; vexation; anxiety; fret; as, to be in a worry.
Fikar Meaning in English
Urdu Word fikar is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. fikar meaning in English is Worry فکر. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. fikar word meaning along with fikar definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of fikar, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of fikar in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Sooch bichar ma , Mutafikar, Soch bichar, and Mraqbe ke andaaz se are similar words of fikar. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary