Franchise Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Franchise meaning in French droit de suffrage. Franchise meaning has been search 7112 (seven thousand one hundred and twelve) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Franchise meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Magnanimity; generosity; liberality; frankness; nobility.
- (v. t.) To make free; to enfranchise; to give liberty to.
- (a.) A particular privilege conferred by grant from a sovereign or a government, and vested in individuals; an imunity or exemption from ordinary jurisdiction; a constitutional or statutory right or privilege, esp. the right to vote.
- (a.) Exemption from constraint or oppression; freedom; liberty.
- (a.) The district or jurisdiction to which a particular privilege extends; the limits of an immunity; hence, an asylum or sanctuary.
Multi Language Dictionary