Fray Meaning in Urdu
Fray meaning in English to Urdu is رگڑنا (Ragarna). Fray synonym words are included Affray, Chafe, Disturbance, Frazzle, Fret, Rub, Ruffle, Scratch. Similar words of Fray are also commonly used in daily talk like as Fray, Frayed, and Fraying.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Fray Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To frighten; to terrify; to alarm.
- (v. t.) To rub; to wear off, or wear into shreds, by rubbing; to fret, as cloth; as, a deer is said to fray her head.
- (n.) A fret or chafe, as in cloth; a place injured by rubbing.
- (v. t.) To bear the expense of; to defray.
- (n.) Affray; broil; contest; combat.
- (v. i.) To rub.
- (v. i.) To wear out or into shreads, or to suffer injury by rubbing, as when the threads of the warp or of the woof wear off so that the cross threads are loose; to ravel; as, the cloth frays badly.
Fray Urdu Meaning with Definition
Fray is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Fray meaning in Urdu is a رگڑنا - Ragarna. Fray word is driven by the English language. Fray word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Fray meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Fray stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Fray word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Fray, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Fray Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary