• Frothing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Froth
- (n.) Exaggerated declamation; rant.
• Froth Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Light, unsubstantial matter.
- (n.) Any empty, senseless show of wit or eloquence; rhetoric without thought.
- (n.) The bubbles caused in fluids or liquors by fermentation or agitation; spume; foam; esp., a spume of saliva caused by disease or nervous excitement.
- (v. t.) To cover with froth; as, a horse froths his chain.
- (v. t.) To cause to foam.
- (v. i.) To throw up or out spume, foam, or bubbles; to foam; as beer froths; a horse froths.
- (v. t.) To spit, vent, or eject, as froth.