Gale Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Gale meaning in French coup de vent. Gale meaning has been search 3368 (three thousand three hundred and sixty-eight) times till 2/6/2023. You can also find Gale meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A moderate current of air; a breeze.
- (v. i.) To sing.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Myrica, growing in wet places, and strongly resembling the bayberry. The sweet gale (Myrica Gale) is found both in Europe and in America.
- (v. i.) To sale, or sail fast.
- (n.) A strong current of air; a wind between a stiff breeze and a hurricane. The most violent gales are called tempests.
- (n.) The payment of a rent or annuity.
- (n.) A state of excitement, passion, or hilarity.
- (n.) A song or story.
Multi Language Dictionary