Glasses Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Glasses meaning in Spanish espejo. Glasses meaning has been search 1442 (one thousand four hundred and forty-two) times till 1/28/2023. You can also find Glasses meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To cover or furnish with glass; to glaze.
- (v. t.) Anything made of glass.
- (v. t.) To reflect, as in a mirror; to mirror; -- used reflexively.
- (v. t.) An optical glass; a lens; a spyglass; -- in the plural, spectacles; as, a pair of glasses; he wears glasses.
- (v. t.) A looking-glass; a mirror.
- (v. t.) A hard, brittle, translucent, and commonly transparent substance, white or colored, having a conchoidal fracture, and made by fusing together sand or silica with lime, potash, soda, or lead oxide. It is used for window panes and mirrors, for articles of table and culinary use, for lenses, and various articles of ornament.
- (v. t.) A drinking vessel; a tumbler; a goblet; hence, the contents of such a vessel; especially; spirituous liquors; as, he took a glass at dinner.
- (v. t.) A weatherglass; a barometer.
- (v. t.) To smooth or polish anything, as leater, by rubbing it with a glass burnisher.
- (v. t.) Any substance having a peculiar glassy appearance, and a conchoidal fracture, and usually produced by fusion.
- (v. t.) A vessel filled with running sand for measuring time; an hourglass; and hence, the time in which such a vessel is exhausted of its sand.
- (v. t.) To case in glass.
Multi Language Dictionary