Globe Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Globe meaning in Spanish globo. Globe meaning has been search 2919 (two thousand nine hundred and nineteen) times till 1/25/2022. You can also find Globe meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A round model of the world; a spherical representation of the earth or heavens; as, a terrestrial or celestial globe; -- called also artificial globe.
- (n.) A round or spherical body, solid or hollow; a body whose surface is in every part equidistant from the center; a ball; a sphere.
- (n.) A body of troops, or of men or animals, drawn up in a circle; -- a military formation used by the Romans, answering to the modern infantry square.
- (v. t.) To gather or form into a globe.
- (n.) Anything which is nearly spherical or globular in shape; as, the globe of the eye; the globe of a lamp.
- (n.) The earth; the terraqueous ball; -- usually preceded by the definite article.
Multi Language Dictionary