Goggles Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Goggles meaning in Spanish mirada sorprendida. Goggles meaning has been search 2853 (two thousand eight hundred and fifty-three) times till 1/28/2023. You can also find Goggles meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) A kind of spectacles with short, projecting eye tubes, in the front end of which are fixed plain glasses for protecting the eyes from cold, dust, etc.
- (v. i.) Any screen or cover for the eyes, with or without a slit for seeing through.
- (v. i.) To roll the eyes; to stare.
- (a.) Full and rolling, or staring; -- said of the eyes.
- (v. i.) A strained or affected rolling of the eye.
- (v. i.) A disk with a small aperture, to direct the sight forward, and cure squinting.
- (v. i.) Colored glasses for relief from intense light.
Multi Language Dictionary