Gourd Meaning in Urdu
Gourd meaning in English to Urdu is کھاؤ (Khao). Gourd synonym words are included Calabash. Similar words of Gourd are also commonly used in daily talk like as Gourd , Gourdful, and Gourds.
Gourd Sentence & Examples
- you can make artificial strawberry jam with ash gourd (petha)
- Bitter gourd (karela) helps to maintain beauty
- Bitter gourd (karela) tastes very bad.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Gourd Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A false die. See Gord.
- (n.) A dipper or other vessel made from the shell of a gourd; hence, a drinking vessel; a bottle.
- (n.) Alt. of Gourde
- (n.) A fleshy, three-celled, many-seeded fruit, as the melon, pumpkin, cucumber, etc., of the order Cucurbitaceae; and especially the bottle gourd (Lagenaria vulgaris) which occurs in a great variety of forms, and, when the interior part is removed, serves for bottles, dippers, cups, and other dishes.
Gourd Urdu Meaning with Definition
Gourd is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Gourd meaning in Urdu is a کھاؤ - Khao. Gourd word is driven by the English language. Gourd word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Gourd meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Gourd stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Gourd word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Gourd, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Gourd Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary