• Grilled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grill
• Grill Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To torment, as if by broiling.
- (v. t.) That which is broiled on a gridiron, as meat, fish, etc.
- (n.) To broil on a grill or gridiron.
- (v. t.) A gridiron.
- (v. i.) To undergo the process of being grilled, or broiled; to broil.
- (n.) A grillroom.
- (n.) A figure of crossed bars with interstices, such as those sometimes impressed upon postage stamps.
- (v. t.) To stamp or mark with a grill.
• Grille Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) A lattice or grating.