meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Begin, Beginning, Commence, Commencement and Depart. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like
Sentence & Examples
- I recognized Sarim from his silly Internet chatting
- I Recognized Sarim From His Silly Internet Chatting
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To set out; to commence a course, as a race or journey; to begin; as, to start business.
- (v. i.) The arm, or level, of a gin, drawn around by a horse.
- (v. t.) To cause to move or act; to set going, running, or flowing; as, to start a railway train; to start a mill; to start a stream of water; to start a rumor; to start a business.
- (v. i.) To leap; to jump.
- (v. i.) A tail, or anything projecting like a tail.
- (v. i.) The curved or inclined front and bottom of a water-wheel bucket.
- (v. i.) To become somewhat displaced or loosened; as, a rivet or a seam may start under strain or pressure.
- (n.) A sudden, unexpected movement; a sudden and capricious impulse; a sally; as, starts of fancy.
- (n.) A convulsive motion, twitch, or spasm; a spasmodic effort.
- (v. t.) To move suddenly from its place or position; to displace or loosen; to dislocate; as, to start a bone; the storm started the bolts in the vessel.
- (n.) The beginning, as of a journey or a course of action; first motion from a place; act of setting out; the outset; -- opposed to finish.
- (v. t.) To cause to move suddenly; to disturb suddenly; to startle; to alarm; to rouse; to cause to flee or fly; as, the hounds started a fox.
- (v. t.) To bring onto being or into view; to originate; to invent.
- (n.) The act of starting; a sudden spring, leap, or motion, caused by surprise, fear, pain, or the like; any sudden motion, or beginning of motion.
- (v. t.) To pour out; to empty; to tap and begin drawing from; as, to start a water cask.
- (v. i.) The handle, or tail, of a plow; also, any long handle.
- (v. i.) To move suddenly, as with a spring or leap, from surprise, pain, or other sudden feeling or emotion, or by a voluntary act.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
ہتھی. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
hatti, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of
hatti. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary