Humble Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Humble meaning in Spanish humillar. Humble meaning has been search 4865 (four thousand eight hundred and sixty-five) times till 5/16/2022. You can also find Humble meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (superl.) Near the ground; not high or lofty; not pretentious or magnificent; unpretending; unassuming; as, a humble cottage.
- (v. t.) To bring low; to reduce the power, independence, or exaltation of; to lower; to abase; to humilate.
- (superl.) Thinking lowly of ones self; claiming little for ones self; not proud, arrogant, or assuming; thinking ones self ill-deserving or unworthy, when judged by the demands of God; lowly; waek; modest.
- (a.) Hornless. See Hummel.
- (v. t.) To make humble or lowly in mind; to abase the pride or arrogance of; to reduce the self-sufficiently of; to make meek and submissive; -- often used rexlexively.
Multi Language Dictionary