Hurl Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Hurl meaning in French précipiter. Hurl meaning has been search 2945 (two thousand nine hundred and forty-five) times till 5/16/2022. You can also find Hurl meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To twist or turn.
- (v. i.) To hurl ones self; to go quickly.
- (n.) Tumult; riot; hurly-burly.
- (v. t.) To emit or utter with vehemence or impetuosity; as, to hurl charges or invective.
- (n.) A table on which fiber is stirred and mixed by beating with a bowspring.
- (v. i.) To play the game of hurling. See Hurling.
- (v. t.) To send whirling or whizzing through the air; to throw with violence; to drive with great force; as, to hurl a stone or lance.
- (n.) The act of hurling or throwing with violence; a cast; a fling.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of hurling something; to throw something (at another).
Multi Language Dictionary